Greetings!

Welcome to Superoceras, a blog about science and natural history, slightly biased towards paleontology and zoology, but inclusive of all sciences. Started in October of 2009, my goal is to communicate scientific knowledge (and the occasional piece of nonsense) in an informative and entertaining manner. Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, concerns, or criticism at superoceras(at)gmail(dot)com, and follow me on Twitter @Superoceras for all that and more in 140 characters or less!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Laelaps at WIRED Science

Good news for the natural history blogosphere! It appears as if Brian Switek has found a new home for his paleontology, evolution and history of science blog, Laelaps, over at WIRED Science. He had been blogging from his author website after a "Pepsi-Induced Hiatus" over as ScienceBlogs, but can now be found here.

Make sure to update your blogrolls, bookmarks, RSS feeds, etc. You're not going to want to miss anything over at the new Laelaps, of that, I can assure you. And congratulations to Brian on the move to WIRED, the upcoming book, and the always entertaining and informative Dinosaur Tracking. I particularly enjoyed "Stegosaurus Week" last Monday through Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links and kind words, David. I had not planning on moving around so much this summer, but I am glad that Laelaps has finally settled. And it's also good to hear that you enjoyed "Stegosaurus Week." I was not sure how it was going to be received, but I am thinking of doing a similarly-themed "Albertosaurus Week" thanks to the publication of another journal special-issue on one of my favorite theropods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brian,

    anytime! I'm glad you finally settled as well, and I hope that WIRED is a good fit for you. I'll be on the lookout for "Albertosaurus Week".

    ReplyDelete