Greetings!

Welcome to Superoceras, a blog about science and natural history, slightly biased towards paleontology and zoology, but inclusive of all sciences. Started in October of 2009, my goal is to communicate scientific knowledge (and the occasional piece of nonsense) in an informative and entertaining manner. Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, concerns, or criticism at superoceras(at)gmail(dot)com, and follow me on Twitter @Superoceras for all that and more in 140 characters or less!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break!

Kinda. I'm not at work, but I am working. Just wanted to drop a quick post from Beantown! I'm here with the University of Maryland's Alternative Spring Break program, and we've been battling the weather and trying to get some community service done. You can follow our adventures at the ASB Boston 2010 blog.

If I make it to the Harvard Museum of Natural History, I'll be sure to try and get a post up. Until then, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment