Greetings!

Welcome to Superoceras, a blog about science and natural history, slightly biased towards paleontology and zoology, but inclusive of all sciences. Started in October of 2009, my goal is to communicate scientific knowledge (and the occasional piece of nonsense) in an informative and entertaining manner. Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, concerns, or criticism at superoceras(at)gmail(dot)com, and follow me on Twitter @Superoceras for all that and more in 140 characters or less!

Friday, July 02, 2010

"Trilo-bits"

Once again, I have failed to submit a piece to the ART Evolved Time Capsule. The theme for the July gallery was trilobites. With two months to work on something, I really should be ashamed of myself (especially since I've missed 8 of the 9 other gallery submission deadlines as well). All I managed to finish (or rather, start with) are some very simple sketches. Even the scan came out pretty bad. I guess this qualifies as an "epic fail".

But there is a long weekend coming up, and lucky for me, "The Evolved Crew" is extremely forgiving when it comes to late submissions. Maybe I'll eventually finish all of the drawings I've started for their various Galleries of Life. For now, enjoy The Trilobite Gallery over at ART Evolved!

No comments:

Post a Comment