Greetings!

Welcome to Superoceras, a blog about science and natural history, slightly biased towards paleontology and zoology, but inclusive of all sciences. Started in October of 2009, my goal is to communicate scientific knowledge (and the occasional piece of nonsense) in an informative and entertaining manner. Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, concerns, or criticism at superoceras(at)gmail(dot)com, and follow me on Twitter @Superoceras for all that and more in 140 characters or less!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Tetrapod Zoology (and a bunch of other blogs), now at Scientific American.

When I got back to my computer this morning after the long weekend, I came to find that Dr. Darren Naish (previously of  Tetrapod Zoology ver 1 and ver 2) has made the move from ScienceBlogs over to Scientific American.  You can now find Tetrapod Zoology (ver 3) at Scientific American Blogs.  Be sure to update your blogrolls... very carefully.

 In my excitement over the move this morning, I inadvertently deleted mine.  Like... the entire widget, with the list of 80 plus blogs I follow.  I found a web cache of the blog, and I think I've managed to rebuild it, but let me know if you're missing or want to be added.  My apologies to all my fellow bloggers!

But back to the topic at hand, please join me in congratulating Dr. Naish on the move, and check out his introductory post here.

**UPDATE 14 JULY**

It would appear that Eric Michael Johnson of The Primate Diaries and The Primate Diaries in Exile has also joined the gang over at Scientific American Blogs.  Check out The [new] Primate Diaries at Scientific American!

**UPDATE 15 JULY**

And another great new blog has joined Scientific American.  Check out Symbiartic, where Glendon Mellow and Kalliopi Monoyios write about the "art of science and the science of art".

2 comments:

  1. Thanks David! I'm really excited to be part of the group, and can't wait to show off all the cool science-artists I've made connections with over the years. It's a large pool of talent out there that can find a larger audience now, and show that science communication isn't all about journalism.

    ReplyDelete