Greetings!

Welcome to Superoceras, a blog about science and natural history, slightly biased towards paleontology and zoology, but inclusive of all sciences. Started in October of 2009, my goal is to communicate scientific knowledge (and the occasional piece of nonsense) in an informative and entertaining manner. Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, concerns, or criticism at superoceras(at)gmail(dot)com, and follow me on Twitter @Superoceras for all that and more in 140 characters or less!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Happy (Belated) Draw a Dinosaur Day!

Man, after all the promoting I did last year, it was only natural that this year, the 5th annual "Draw A Dinosaur Day" would go under my radar. Celebrated on 30 January of each year, it's probably the greatest holiday of all time. Luckily, I just so happened to have a dinosaur on standby that I had been working on for another project.
A new (and slightly cartoony) look for Triceratops, a dinosaur that isn't going anywhere (so stop talking about it!)

Big thanks to Trish Arnold for posting a reminder over at ART Evolved: Life's Time Capsule. And be sure to stop by the "DADD" archive/gallery website to see all of the great submissions!

No comments:

Post a Comment