Greetings!

Welcome to Superoceras, a blog about science and natural history, slightly biased towards paleontology and zoology, but inclusive of all sciences. Started in October of 2009, my goal is to communicate scientific knowledge (and the occasional piece of nonsense) in an informative and entertaining manner. Feel free to contact me with questions, comments, concerns, or criticism at superoceras(at)gmail(dot)com, and follow me on Twitter @Superoceras for all that and more in 140 characters or less!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Do you love nature?



I sure do. And so do the people over at NatureBreak.org. NatureBreak is a wonderful video blog/social network started by Vanessa Serrao "where members can use video, photos, and messaging to share stories about their experiences in the outdoors". It "offers people a refreshing 'break' from normal computer work to get in touch with what’s going on in the natural world" (from the "About NatureBreak" page).

I am a member of the site, and think it's fantastic. I was even featured as their "Nature Blog of the Week" (and they are currently looking for more to feature for all of those science/nature bloggers who may be out there reading this). I thought that even though it is in my blogroll, I would return the favor and feature them in a post. Go check them out, enjoy the videos and be inspired to go and have your own nature break in the great outdoors!

Here are my personal favorites, "The Search for the Hellbender", parts I and II.



No comments:

Post a Comment